OMEGA provides customers with the services of interpretation and communication specialists who have been rigorously selected on the basis of their qualifications, experience, talent and professional aptitude.
Our translators– all of whom are native speakers of the project target language – are on hand to meet any translation requests, whether for operating and maintenance manuals, contracts, websites, sales literature or any other document type.
Our interpretation services for negotiations, simultaneous interpreting for conferences, factory visits and training courses, consecutive interpreting and conference calls, are provided by accredited professional interpreters with consolidated skills and experience.
Desktop Publishing, i.e. reproducing the layout of your multilingual manuals, brochures and catalogues and adapting graphic contents in relation to the target languages, is performed by industry expert susing the most widely diffused DTP programs, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
Each job is handled by a project manager who follows the entire process from the order stage to end-of-job filing, assisting the translators/interpreters involved in the project and interfacing with the customer. Customers are always given the name of the project manager in charge of each job so they can get in touch whenever necessary (also via Skype).
...FAR MORE THAN A FACELESS ORGANISATION!
Interested in freelancing with OMEGA?
The minimum requirements are:
- complete fluency in your written and spoken native language
- perfect understanding of Italian (and other languages,if required)
- university degree or post diploma qualification in translation or interpretation
- at least 5 years experience in the sector
- PC or Mac workstation with high speed Internet connection, e-mail, and adequate language support tools
- up-to-date word processing and publishing software
- readily contactable
- at least two references (preferably translation agencies)
- professional, able to respect deadlines and comply with contractual conditions
- willing to perform an admission test free of charge
- freelancer status, ideally VAT registered.
If you fit this profile, download the “freelancer profile” below, fill it in and send it, complete with an up-to-date CV in Italian, to: email@example.com
N.B.: Please DON’T send us any other documents at this time.
(*) If any of our usual freelancers who do not appear in the above collage would like their picture to be added, please send a photo in jpg format. If, however, you would like your picture to be removed from the collage, you can write at any time to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in detail the specific position of your photo and your name. Thank you.